Sustainability is about creating and developing ourselves using resources (material and human) in a responsible way. Each of us can contribute to this sustainable development through our actions, habits and choices. Here are some of our choices:
• in order not to produce in excess, 80% of our products are made to order.
• we use only natural materials, firstly to obtain them with fewer resources (water, energy, s.a.m.d) and, secondly because these fabrics are much more resistant. Properly cared for linen, wool, hemp garments can be worn for many years.
• we encourage conscious and responsible consumption
• all our products are made in good working conditions, in our workshop or in other small workshops or local family businesses. By buying VERLINNE products, the local economy is supported
• because we don't like waste, we use scraps of materials to make accessories (eg NOWASTE hair bands) or donate them.
• we pack our products using only paper and cardboard and we intend to give up the plastic courier bags as soon as possible.
If you want to tell us more about sustainable fashion or have suggestions, you can write to us at email@example.com