Sustainability is about creating and developing ourselves using resources (material and human) in a responsible way. Each of us can contribute to this sustainable development through our actions, habits and choices. Here are some of our picks:
• in order not to overproduce, 80% of our products are made to order.
• we only use natural materials, firstly because they are obtained with fewer resources (water, energy, etc.) and secondly because these fabrics are much more resistant. Clothes made of linen, wool, hemp, properly cared for, can be worn for many years.
• we encourage conscious and responsible consumption.
• all our products are made in good working conditions, in our workshop or in other small workshops or local family businesses. By buying VERLINNE products, the local economy is supported.
• because we don't like waste, we use leftover materials to make accessories (for example the NOWASTE hair elastics) or donate them.
• we pack our products using only paper and cardboard and we have proposed to give up plastic courier bags as soon as possible.
If you want to tell us more about sustainable fashion or have suggestions, you can write to us at email@example.com.